While we wait for all the weather to move out, they’re still skiing in Ellicottville. Here’s an update on plans at Holiday Valley, straight from the resort’s Facebook feed:
– This year will go down in Holiday Valley history as the season that never ends…the bountiful snow cover, excellent snow surface and favorable weather forecast allow us to extend the season! So- here are the details for the rest of the season-
1. 6 lifts are scheduled to run March 25-28: Sunrise, Cindy’s, Creekside, Mardi Gras, Yodeler and Morning Star with 39 or 40 slopes.
2. We plan to add Tannenbaum lift on Friday March 29
3. We will offer twilight skiing again this Friday and Saturday, March 29 and 30. Cindy’s and Sunrise will be open until 9:00PM (yes, 9:00). Lift tickets for 4:00 to 9:00 are $20.
4. We will add 2 more lifts for this weekend for a total of 9 lifts for March 30-31. Most likely these addtional lifts will be Eagle and Chute or SnowPine.
5. 5 lifts are scheduled to run April 1-7: Sunrise, Cindy’s, Mardi Gras, Yodeler and Morning Star. Creekside to be determined, depending on ski school.
6. We will run one lift (Yodeler) from April 8 to April 12 from 9AM to 4:30 PM. Up to 12 trails will be open for skiing and riding. Ticket price TBA
7. We will run additional lifts (TBA) on April 13-14 from 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
8. The End…
All of these plans are subject to change with weather and skier traffic, so spread the word!